Tuesday 29 July 2014

********Tumblr Queue Poster Gain Followers like crazy ********


Download Tumblr Queue Poster


Upload upto 300 pics to your tumblr blog with one click. Just add all the required information.
1. Enter Blog Name on first field (blog.tumblr.com)
2. username/ email id
3. password
4 Html caption for the images
5. Comma seperated tags(more than 5 tags software will randomize the tags automatically)
6 Select the pictures folder in your PC.
7 You may save the Configuration file for later so that you dont need to fill it again.
8. Load config is to load previously saved configuration.
9 Click on start posting, and it will take like 15-20 minutes to post 300 picture in queue depending upon your internet speed.

1 comment:

  1. Tumblr is a part of my daily life. I use Tumblr for my posts and I wanted impressions on my posts so that people could see my potential but I was failing to see the results because I was not having enough time after my primary job hours. Then I got to know about BlogOnAuto [com] and for the first time, I thought how any tool can show such good results without me spending time on it. Well, I am glad I was wrong. BlogOnAuto has shown such an extraordinary performance with ease. I mean now I can do my office work without thinking about my Tumblr account because BlogOnAuto will be taking care of it and that too better than I can.

    ReplyDelete